This pack uses a Score which must be configured by Nexthink Professional Services or by a certified Nexthink partner.
This Level 1: Checklist Advanced library pack works in conjunction with the pack Level 1: Office. It includes a set of remote actions (Windows only) that can be triggered from the score itself.
It will help L1 agents to quickly spot issues and troubleshoot the most common incidents, potentially reducing the number of tickets that are escalated to L2 support. Furthermore, ensuring that endpoints meet the requirements can help avoid L2 support losing time when tickets are escalated. There are a number of proactive single-click resolutions of common L1 problems along with deeper insights into more complex L1 indicators through Nexthink Remote Actions.
Included along with this pack are some example Custom Actions for use within the Finder by the L1 support team. These examples must be configured to be usable with your IT environment.
- You can find more information on creating and modifying Custom Actions here.
- You can find the example Custom Actions here.
- 18.104.22.168 - 30 Jul 2020 - Fixed a problem with date format in "Restart Device" Remote Action
- 22.214.171.124 - 07 Jul 2020 - Updated score for DEX V2
- 126.96.36.199 - 08 May 2020 - Added key remote worker checks and Remote Actions
- 188.8.131.52 - 06 May 2020 - Update description
- 184.108.40.206 - 08 Apr 2020 - Fixed documentation
- 220.127.116.11 - 31 Mar 2020 - Initial release