With this pack, gain visibility on applications startup impact and then disable the one not required.
- 22.214.171.124 - 16 Dec 2019 - Re-compilation of "Get-StartUpImpact" Remote Action
- 126.96.36.199 - Updated "Get-StartUpImpact" Remote Action
- 188.8.131.52 - Updated "Get-StartUpImpact" Remote Action
- 184.108.40.206 - Updated "Disable Application From Startup Menu" Remote Action
- 220.127.116.11 - Reduced the number of required metrics and added "Disable Application from StartUp Menu" Remote Action
- 18.104.22.168 - Bugfix "Get Startup Impact" Remote Action, returning empty application lists
- 22.214.171.124 - Updated "Get Startup Impact" Remote Action
- 126.96.36.199 - Initial release
When installing new applications, some of them will auto-start at login. This can slow down the device at user-login time and deteriorate the end-user experience.Over time, the number of auto-start applications will very often increase, making the situation worse. This could cause a performance impact by increasing the total boot time.