In addition to the content provided in the Device Compliance pack, the Device Compliance Advanced pack also provides a set of Remote Action that will help you:
- Retrieve an unique fingerprint from installed Trust Root Certificate Authorities, HOSTS file, Samba configuration and LAN Manager.
- Authentication level to ensure if devices are in accordance with company policy.
- Current status of Windows Security Center components.
- Delete unwanted certificates from Trust Root Certificate Authorities.
There are some compliance aspects that will function immediately that the pack is installed and some that require a small amount of configuration.
This pack also uses Scores which must be configured by Nexthink Professional Services or by a certified Nexthink partner.
- 18.104.22.168 - 04 Aug 2020 - Removed references to Enhance
- 22.214.171.124 - 09 Jun 2020 - Fixed typo
- 126.96.36.199 - 14 May 2020 - Initial release