The Device Compliance pack gives an understanding of device compliance from multiple aspects across your device landscape. With dashboards for how well protected your devices are, system, software and network compliance the pack gives a complete picture on how compliant you are overall.
Each aspect of compliance is tracked and scored, so that a simple numerical value can be used to understand your compliance status for that area.
In addition there are breakdowns by multiple angles, such as whether your devices are local or remote from the office, by device type, by location, by model and by OS.
The Device Compliance Advanced library pack provides the same features and complements them with a set of Remote Actions.
There are some compliance aspects that will function immediately that the pack is installed and some that require a small amount of configuration.
This pack also uses Scores which must be configured by Nexthink Professional Services or by a certified Nexthink partner.
- 184.108.40.206 - 23 Sep 2020 - Fixed Compliance category
- 220.127.116.11 - 11 Aug 2020 - Removed references to Enhance
- 18.104.22.168 - 09 Jun 2020 - Fixed typo
- 22.214.171.124 - 14 May 2020 - Expanded software compliance, added Remote Worker breakdown
- 126.96.36.199 - 24 Apr 2019 - Initial release