This pack uses a Score which must be configured by Nexthink Professional Services or by a certified Nexthink partner.
This Level 1: Checklist library pack works in conjunction with the pack Level 1: Office.
It will help L1 agents to quickly spot issues and troubleshoot the most common incidents, potentially reducing the number of tickets that are escalated to L2 support. Furthermore, ensuring that endpoints meet the requirements can help avoid L2 support losing time when tickets are escalated. The checklist also looks for important pieces of software being installed such as the corporate collaboration tool(s).
Included along with this pack are some example Custom Actions for use within the Finder by the L1 support team. These examples must be configured to be usable with your IT environment.
- You can find more information on creating and modifying Custom Actions here.
- You can find the example Custom Actions here.
- 22.214.171.124 - 05 Jan 2021 - Very small typo on the description of the WMI score which has been corrected
- 126.96.36.199 - 07 Jul 2020 - Updated score for DEX V2
- 188.8.131.52 - 08 May 2020 - Added key remote worker checks
- 184.108.40.206 - 25 Feb 2020 - Made it compatible with macOS, aligned score with DEX, removed Portal dashboard
- 220.127.116.11 - 24 Apr 2019 - Initial release