IT support teams are often faced with ticket escalations, reactive firefighting, and growing incident backlogs, which quickly drain IT resources, create employee frustrations and impact business wellbeing. To avoid these kinds of situations, proactive IT strategies become invaluable.
Employee self-help is a key element in enabling IT teams to be more proactive by giving employees the means to resolve IT issues themselves before they reach the service desk.
The Nexthink self-help integration for the ServiceNow Service Portal enables employees to identify and resolve IT issues without interacting with IT. The Nexthink widget on the Service Portal automatically retrieves data about the logged-in user's device and applications and returns important fixes or suggestions that will best improve their digital employee experience.
The widget can return three different types of information:
- Warnings: Informs an employee of a current issue that requires immediate attention and how to fix it with a single click or with step-by-step guidance.
- Suggestions: Informs an employee of a current condition that could negatively impact them in the future and how to resolve it with instant fixes, awareness articles or guidance.
- Green lights: Informs an employee of elements in their digital landscapes that are running smoothly or have successfully been fixed.
You will dramatically reduce incoming ticket count, help employees stay in control of their digital experience and allow support teams to focus on more important matters.
- 126.96.36.199 - 12 Jul 2021 - Minor bugfix and enhancements to the proactive password reset Remote Action
- 188.8.131.52 - 17 Jun 2021 - Minor bugfix and updated the proactive password reset Remote Action to now support macOS
- 184.108.40.206 - 02 Jun 2021 - Updating the Normalization ranges of "Microsoft Teams Stability" and "Last Restart" composite scores
- 220.127.116.11 - 01 Jun 2021 - Updating pack descriptions panel.
- 18.104.22.168 - 14 Apr 2021 - Updated "Disk Cleanup", "Restart Device" and "Reinstall Microsoft Teams" Remote Actions description
- 22.214.171.124 - 11 Mar 2021 - Added hyperlink to Nexthink Service Now solution
- 126.96.36.199 - 11 Mar 2021 - Initial release