Few organizations actually stay engaged with new hires throughout their onboarding process. Lack of proper provisioning and feedback leads to employees missing key resources during their first weeks, creating a poor first impression of IT and can already generate IT tickets.
The Onboarding Management library pack allows IT teams to ensure that each new hire is provisioned with an optimal digital environment, has access to the required corporate resources to get started and can provide key feedback on Day 1, Week 1 and Month 1 of their onboarding.
The pack provides 5 new dashboards:
- Summary: provides a digital onboarding score and detailed breakdown that quantifies the current digital experience of all new hires, considering all aspects of the onboarding process.
- Mandatory: summarizes the provision of IT and corporate services by tracking that every new hire has access to required IT resources (Login, portals, IT services…etc).
- Experience on Day 1, Week 1, Month 1: allows IT to set and review specific milestones during the onboarding process leveraging both technical data and sentiment feedback from targeted surveys.
This pack is critical for any IT Support and End-User Experience team in organizations with a regular influx of new hires, as they play a vital role in the initial—and ongoing—digital experience of new hires.
- 188.8.131.52 - 03 Mar 2021 - Updating pack description on the web library
- 184.108.40.206 - 03 Mar 2021 - Initial release