Lausanne / Boston — August 31, 2020 – Nexthink, a leading provider of Digital Experience Monitoring solutions, today announced that it has been recognized in the Gartner “Market Guide for Digital Experience Monitoring” report. Nexthink was named in the Endpoint Monitoring Technologies category.1
According to Gartner, “The global pandemic is increasing the demand from organizations for endpoint monitoring tools. These technologies are instrumental in helping I&O leaders to enable the massive shift in remote working. Gartner inquiry data for the first months of 2020 grew five times compared to 2019, as IT organizations struggled to gain visibility into end-user experience as they access applications using home computers and sharing home networks.”
In June, Nexthink launched the next generation of its cloud native platform: Nexthink Experience™ combining real-time analytics, employee feedback and automated remediation. Central to the platform is Experience Optimization, a set of capabilities that provide clear, prioritized guidance on how IT teams can improve and optimize employee experiences across an organization. IT professionals can see what issues need to be addressed first, understand the likely causes, and remediate problems quickly and effectively.
Features of Nexthink Experience include:
- Optimization Hub allows IT teams to monitor, measure and manage employees’ digital experience, focusing on how IT is consumed by employees and not just how it is delivered by the IT department.
- Digital Experience Score quantifies employee experience by collecting hundreds of technical metrics and correlating them with employee sentiment.
- IssueRank™ delivers prioritized recommendations on what issues to address to deliver the greatest experience improvement.
- CauseDetect™ uses artificial intelligence to analyze up to millions of data points to effortlessly pinpoint the likely root causes.
- Playbooks provide step-by-step guidance to address the identified issues, incorporating data gathering and automated remediation via Nexthink Engage and Nexthink Act to resolve common problems.
“Understanding employees’ experience with technology has never been more challenging for IT teams than in today’s environment,” said Pedro Bados, CEO and co-founder of Nexthink. “Nexthink Experience enables IT teams to shift from reactive problem solving to proactive and preventative when it comes to delivering and maintaining an optimal digital employee experience regardless of where that workplace is located.”
To download a complimentary copy of the full report, visit: https://www.nexthink.com/resource/gartner-2020-market-guide-dem/
 Gartner, “Market Guide for Digital Experience Monitoring,” Federico De Silva, Charley Rich, Josh Chessman, August 25th, 2020
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.