How EUC Teams Can Get Ahead of Issues in the Digital Workplace
A lot has changed for your IT priorities within the past year, yet much of your team’s day to day remains the same: hunting down the root cause of issues, managing the experience of applications on prem and in the cloud, and constantly switching between monitoring systems to react to the latest IT disruption.
As an IT leader, you might be asking how you can get your team out from under the backlog? How can you be a strategic advisor to the business while balancing this ever-changing landscape?
Welcome to the Digital Employee Experience For Dummies®, a Nexthink 2nd Edition.
This exclusive 2nd edition provides practical advice for implementing a smart Digital Employee Experience (DEX) strategy that’s fit for the ever-changing landscape.
By reading, you’ll learn:
- How to apply a DEX Management strategy to your organization
- How to calculate a DEX score
- How to identify and repair the IT/employee experience gap
- How to solve tech problems faster
- How to move from a service level agreement (SLA) to an experience level agreement (XLA) – and why that matters
- How to respond to the work challenges from the pandemic
- Ten critical DEX terms and their meaning