Lack of visibility into device compliance can quickly escalate into devices not receiving vital operational functions. This not only leads to increased issues on employee endpoints, but also puts the wider organization at risk.
The Intune – Health library pack allows you to track, detect and remediate devices within your landscape that have issues with the health of the installed Intune client.
Key features allow you to:
- Identify devices that have the Intune client, the ConfigMgr client or are co-managed by both services
- Detect stability issues related to the Intune clients, including crashes or freezes of any version
- Monitor Intune clients' performance to ensure devices are not adversely affected
- Understand the agent deployment in co-management – SCCM and Intune – scenarios
- Detect and remediate devices that have issues with the health of the installed Intune client
The L1\L2 support teams can use this pack to ensure device compliance and to help fix issues across the landscape
- 18.104.22.168 - 25 Jan 2023 - Updated OS requirements
- 22.214.171.124 - 22 Jul 2022 - Screenshots added
- 126.96.36.199 - 22 Jul 2021 - Updated configuration url
- 188.8.131.52 - 22 Jul 2021 - Initial release
This Might Interest You
OS Stability, Compliance and Security
This library pack provides a real-time view of the compliance of your OS landscape to complement your current management tools.