Digital Experience (DEX) refers to an employee's ability to get things done by interacting with the IT environment in an enjoyable and effective manner. It is the cumulation of events and touchpoints with IT that impacts an employee's perception of it. The DEX score retrieves hard data from your endpoints to offer a simple way to measure your employees' experience with their digital workplace and identify improvement opportunities.
This Library Pack contains a single live dashboard to visualize your DEX score across the three areas of impact - endpoint, applications, and collaboration - and their individual sub-scores.
- 184.108.40.206 - 27 Mar 2023 - The location type (Remote/On-Site) widget and filter have been added.
- 220.127.116.11 - 27 Mar 2023 - The device responsiveness score widget has been removed, and the Endpoint score widgets have been re-arranged.
- 18.104.22.168 - 27 Mar 2023 - Gauges now use the new threshold feature.
- 22.214.171.124 - 27 Mar 2023 - The Device Responsiveness node has been removed. Added filter by username
- 126.96.36.199 - 24 Feb 2023 - Fixed an issue with the endpoint score timepicker
- 188.8.131.52 - 24 Feb 2023 - Initial release