With this pack, IT teams will receive a wide range of unique metrics, dashboards, remote actions, and engagement campaigns to understand the current state of their remote landscape, take direct action on performance issues, and engage with their remote workforce.
Complete Landscape visibility
Combine deep, granular-level technical date with direct employee sentiment insight for complete employee-centric visibility and understanding of your remote IT ecosystem. Compare and manage the digital experiences of your remote vs office workforce with detailed scores and breakdowns.
Ensure the required readiness assessments that you will need to be sure your remote workers are compliant and will be able to stay productive, regardless of where they are.
The extensive coverage of real-time data includes the connectivity, performance and stability of your remote devices, applications and collaboration tools along with an understanding of how the capacity of the network is performing.Identify software that is using up that valuable bandwidth and identify your top talkers with the pack's dashboards, which give a seamless transition from a high-level summary view of activity to deep technical detail.
Ensure remote workers can seamlessly collaborate with their colleagues, regardless of distance. Whether through Skype, Teams, or Zoom, this pack provides detailed insight about audio, video and connectivity quality as well as a look at the stability and version compliance of the toolsets in use.
Remote actions and investigations
Easily investigate, diagnose and remediate remote worker performance issues or satisfaction drops with instant investigations and direct remote actions. Understand key insights such as if passwords are soon to expire to proactively notify employees or whether the WiFi signal from their Home Office is weak.
Direct workforce engagement
Open a 2-way communication channel with your remote workforce to ensure they are fully equipped to work remotely, gather employee sentiment insight about their remote experiences, and keep them up to date with any critical company-wide announcement or technical IT information.
Digital Experience ScoreThe Remote Worker Experience pack Version 6.x and lower relies on the Nexthink Digital Experience pack version 1.X. There are a number of metrics that exist in the dashboards that refer to Scores found in the Digital Experience 1.x Pack.Nexthink has released a Digital Experience pack version 2.0 and, if installed, it is likely that you will then wish to uninstall the existing DEX 1.X scores. This will break a number of the metrics in the Remote Worker pack until they are updated to reference these V2 scores.Use the Update for DEX V2 pack to update your Remote Worker Experience Library Pack to support the new DEX V2 Scores. It will replace some metrics from the Remote Worker Experience pack.Once imported you will not see any change to the metric tree as the metrics replace their older counterparts, however history for the replaced metrics will be lost.
Visit the Nexthink Community to be part of the community discussion, discuss the pack, or reach out about any improvement you'd like to see.
Once the pack is downloaded, please view the configuration document to get the most out of it.
- 18.104.22.168 - 28 Sep 2023 - Updated OS requirements
- 22.214.171.124 - 22 Jul 2022 - Added support for local users on domain joined computers for "Invoke Proactive Password Reset" Remote Action
- 126.96.36.199 - 23 May 2022 - Deprecating Python in favour of OSAScript for "Kerberos Password Expiration Reminder" Remote Action
- 188.8.131.52 - 28 Apr 2022 - Fixed typo in "Get BitLocker Information" and "Get WiFi Signal Strength" Remote Actions
- 184.108.40.206 - 19 Apr 2022 - Implemented usage of improved functions to retrieve OS management information on "Get BitLocker Information" Remote Action
- 220.127.116.11 - 22 Mar 2022 - Updated "Get BitLocker Information" Remote Action
- 18.104.22.168 - 11 Mar 2022 - Added compatibility for Windows 8.1 devices on "Get WiFi Signal Strength" Remote Action
- 22.214.171.124 - 07 Feb 2022 - Added input parameter to Anonymize BSSID data on "Get WiFi Signal Strength" Remote Action
- 126.96.36.199 - 03 Feb 2022 - Updated campaign error handling on "Get Wi-Fi Signal Strength" Remote Action
- 188.8.131.52 - 17 Nov 2021 - Fixed "Get Wi-Fi Signal Strength" Remote Action to avoid errors in different languages
- 184.108.40.206 - 26 Oct 2021 - Added "Kerberos password expiration reminder" Remote Action
- 220.127.116.11 - 25 Oct 2021 - Updated campaign urgency and version for "Invoke Proactive Password Reset" Remote Action
- 18.104.22.168 - 13 Sep 2021 - Added output 'TPMVersion' to "Get BitLocker Information" Remote Action
- 22.214.171.124 - 07 Sep 2021 - Updated scheduling information for "Get Wi-Fi Signal Strength" Remote Action
- 126.96.36.199 - 27 Jul 2021 - Improved compatibility for "Get Encryption Information" Remote Action for macOS
- 188.8.131.52 - 21 Jun 2021 - Minor enhancements to the proactive password reset Remote Action
- 184.108.40.206 - 17 Jun 2021 - Minor bugfix and updated the proactive password reset Remote Action to support macOS
- 220.127.116.11 - 02 Jun 2021 - Updated description and keywords
- 18.104.22.168 - 02 Jun 2021 - Minor bugfixes and enhancements to v6.27 and v6.30 of the pack
- 22.214.171.124 - 30 Mar 2021 - Changed configuration link to point to new documentation page
- 126.96.36.199 - 25 Mar 2021 - Fixed metrics for the "Get Wi-Fi Signal Strength" Remote Action
- 188.8.131.52 - 17 Feb 2021 - Added "Get Wi-Fi Signal Strength" Remote Action for macOS and updated "Get Wi-Fi Signal Strength" Remote Action adding dynamic parameters capabilities to 'CorporateNetworks' input parameter
- 184.108.40.206 - 15 Jan 2021 - Fixed "Get Wi-Fi Signal Strength" Remote Action data retrieval by obtaining the numeric values in the right format
- 220.127.116.11 - Fixed metrics condition for Microsoft 365
- 18.104.22.168 - 15 Dec 2020 - Upgraded metrics to be macOS enabled and DEX V2 compatible
- 22.214.171.124 - 09 Oct 2020 - Updated "Get Wi-Fi Signal Strength" Remote Action
- 126.96.36.199 - 30 Sep 2020 - Fixed metric
- 188.8.131.52 - 14 Jul 2020 - Added mention to the "Remote Worker Experience Update for DEX V2" pack
- 184.108.40.206 - 30 Jun 2020 - Fixed typo in metrics
- 220.127.116.11 - 25 Jun 2020 - Added Windows 10, removed Employee well-being
- 18.104.22.168 - 18 May 2020 - Fixed description
- 22.214.171.124 - 14 May 2020 - Added O365 ProPlus
- 126.96.36.199 - 07 May 2020 - Added antivirus, firewall and user access control compliance, minor bug fixes and user interface improvements
- 188.8.131.52 - 04 May 2020 - Fixed "Invoke Proactive Password Reset" Remote Action
- 184.108.40.206 - 30 Apr 2020 - Added Bitlocker Protection
- 220.127.116.11 - 16 Apr 2020 - Clearer dashboard naming, typos and bug fixes
- 18.104.22.168 - 08 Apr 2020 - Added Wifi Dashboard, Remote Action and minor bug fixes
- 22.214.171.124 - 03 Apr 2020 - Fixed typo in Well-being Campaign
- 126.96.36.199 - 03 Apr 2020 - Added Well-being Campaign, dashboards around application reliability and connection usage of Remote Workers, bugfixes and minor enhancements
- 188.8.131.52 - 31 Mar 2020 - Fixed "Invoke Proactive Password Reset" Remote Action documentation and Campaign
- 184.108.40.206 - 27 Mar 2020 - Simpler version indicator and minor bug fix
- 220.127.116.11 - 27 Mar 2020 - Fixed Remote Action
- 18.104.22.168 - 26 Mar 2020 - Fixed typo
- 22.214.171.124 - 26 Mar 2020 - Added macOS Support, introduced package and executable categories, Zoom support, new Engage Campaigns, password expiration Remote Action and minor fixes
- 126.96.36.199 - 17 Mar 2020 - Fixed wrong version and unsigned "Test Certificate Pair Is Valid" Remote Action
- 188.8.131.52 - 17 Mar 2020 - Fixed typo
- 184.108.40.206 - 17 Mar 2020 - Initial release