As organizations start adapting to more flexible ways of working, it is critical that employees work with the most appropriate hardware and software equipment they need to stay productive based on their working style.
Employees provisioned with unsuitable hardware or software equipment work under sub-optimal conditions, leading to increased support overheads and unnecessary device, or licensing related costs.
The Persona Insight Device Sizing and Application Sizing library packs help you to analyze the distribution and usage of devices and applications across personas of different mobility types:
- Deskbound Employees who have only one fixed office device
- Office mobile employees who are mobile within company premises using either a laptop
- Fully remote employees who work exclusively remote from the office.
EUC and Support teams can then tailor their provisioning strategies to identify the most suitable equipment or suite of applications for each of those personas, allowing them to significantly reduce costs from inaccurate provisioning and improve employee experience.
Note: This solution is split into two separate library packs. This pack focuses on Device Sizing.To benefit from software sizing, download the Persona Insight: Application Sizing Library Pack.
- 220.127.116.11 - 16 Jun 2021 - Updated OS requirements
- 18.104.22.168 - 16 Jun 2021 - Initial release
This Might Interest You
IGEL thin client diagnostics
Gain a single source of truth about the status and health of devices and applications in your landscape to proactively identify issues.