Digital workplace technology has a serious and increasing impact on our environment. To reduce their environmental footprint, organizations are turning to those that can best manage workplace technology and make a real difference - IT.
Unfortunately, apart from minor changes to purchasing processes or perhaps an internal email asking employees to reduce printing habits, most IT teams do not have a comprehensive understanding of their Green IT maturity. This holds back the implementation of real, impactful changes at the hardware, infrastructure, and employee behavior level.
So, where do you start your improvement journey?
The Green IT Library Pack enables you to define your organization's level of Green IT maturity with factual and actionable insight. You can understand where you should take action, educate employees about best practices, and reduce unnecessary energy consumption (and their related costs).
This in-depth content pack provides a summary and four focused dashboards to help you:
- Identify sources of unnecessary energy consumption across devices, hardware components, and IT infrastructure.
- Drive best practices using remote actions or targeted employee engagement.
- Monitor carbon footprint in terms of CO2 emitted by the device landscape.
- Avoid hardware waste by tracking users with multiple unused hardware or detecting devices whose lifecycle can be extended.
- Quiz your workforce about green IT best practices and deploy targeted engagement campaigns to influence their behavior towards impactful change.
The Green IT Library packs leverage Nexthink's Digital Experience Management capabilities, enabling you to implement and measure the success of your corporate environmental goals without compromising employees' digital experiences.
- 188.8.131.52 - 08 Oct 2021 - Refactored "Get OneDrive Information" Remote Action, fixed an issue with paths longer than 259 characters
- 184.108.40.206 - 17 Sep 2021 - Adding promotional video
- 220.127.116.11 - 13 Sep 2021 - Updating metrics and minor bugfixes
- 18.104.22.168 - 10 Sep 2021 - Updating remote actions and metrics
- 22.214.171.124 - 09 Sep 2021 - Updated metrics to reference Get Power plan RA corrently
- 126.96.36.199 - 09 Sep 2021 - Minor update and bugfixes to some metrics
- 188.8.131.52 - 09 Sep 2021 - Minor update and bugfix
- 184.108.40.206 - 08 Sep 2021 - Initial release