To answer this question, we’ve asked CIOs and digital sobriety stakeholders from large enterprises to share their experiences and views.
- What can IT organizations do to control usage and potentially improve digital sobriety?
- What kind of visibility do they have?
- What’s a realistic scope, and where do they need support to help inspire change?
- What do organizational change-makers think about digital sobriety?
- What are their biggest concerns and challenges?
- Which quick wins can they demonstrate to build their business case?
This guide, by Alliancy in collaboration with Nexthink, will provide you with insights and lessons learned for continued reflection on how to implement a green IT practice in your organization.