Company Caps Off Terrific 2018 With $85M Funding Round, More Than 1,000 Customers and Plans to Double U.S. Workforce
BOSTON – February 14, 2019 – Nexthink®, the leader in digital employee experience software for enterprises, today highlighted several successes from the past year, stating that the company’s annual recurring revenue (ARR) grew more than 80 percent year-over-year – and successfully did so for the third straight year.
The continued company growth was driven by an increasing awareness among companies of how closely tied their employees’ workplace experience is to retention, engagement and overall company success. Nexthink’s ability to help companies provide a high-quality digital employee experience has become central to many global companies’ operations. “Nexthink is ahead of the curve in addressing trends in both organizational productivity and employee engagement, which will be critical to the workplace of the future,” said Conner Forrest, Analyst, 451 Research.
“Every company in the world must transform the way they engage with employees – and IT is one of the primary channels. Better digital employee experience is critical for any business – and Nexthink has the most advanced platform and expertise to help enterprises with this transformation,” said Pedro Bados, CEO and co-founder of Nexthink.
Key milestones achieved by Nexthink in 2018 include:
- Reached 7 Million Endpoints, 1,000 Customers – In 2018, Nexthink serviced world-leading companies, including prescription management company Express Scripts; leading mobile games studio SEGA HARDlight; luxury jewelry, gifts and accessories retailer Tiffany & Co.; and Western Union, a leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement. Several deals are worth more than $1 million USD of actual cash value (ACV) in 2018 – and customer renewal rates reached more than 90 percent this past year.
- Another Year of Tremendous Customer Success – Net retention reached 118 percent and the company’s net promoter score (NPS) was 61, up from previous years.
- $85 Million Funding Round – Nexthink recently secured an $85 million funding round, led by Index Ventures and including participation from returning investors Highland Europe, Forestay Capital, VI Partners, Auriga Partners and Galéo Capital – along with new investors TOP Funds and Olivier Pomel, Co-founder and CEO of Datadog.
- Digital Experience Library – Nexthink has the most advanced and fastest growing catalog of dashboards, campaigns and remediations for Windows 10, Skype for business, Office 365 and many others to optimize digital employee experience.
- Solidifying Partnerships – Nexthink focused on establishing new partnerships (NEC Asia Pacific, Brachin LLC, Verano) and enhancing existing ones (ServiceNow) over the course of the past year, giving customers and prospects even more options for gaining real-time visibility across their digital workplaces, gathering real-time feedback from employees and automating critical remediations.
- Solution Enhancements – As part of the company’s commitment to providing its customers with the strongest digital employee experience solution available today, Nexthink made several investments to enhance its offerings in 2018. The company launched the Nexthink Splunk Connector to give Splunk users access to real-time end-point information about security, operations and IT transformation projects. Nexthink also launched an Incident Management Connector, a ServiceNow connector that enables greater visibility, improved IT governance and faster Meantime to Resolution (MTTR). The company was also awarded a patent for its screen layout manager, an innovative approach to enabling IT departments to have a clear, easy-to-digest and flexible view of their organization’s IT ecosystem.
- Company Expansion – At the close of 2018, Nexthink had more than 400 employees across the globe – with plans to expand its workforce even more in 2019. The company recently announced in 2019 plans to double its U.S.-based workforce and open a new North American headquarters in downtown Boston, MA. Nexthink experienced 100 percent growth in the U.S. market last year – and was named one of Boston’s “Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” in 2018.
- Unforgettable Customer Events – The company launched a series of company events, called Experience ’18. These events were tailor-made to inspire and equip end-user computing professionals with the information needed to transform their workplaces and drive success in their digital transformation journeys. 2018 events took place in New York, Frankfurt, Lausanne, Paris and London. Stay tuned for 2019 dates and locations.
- Executive Appointments – Continuing to invest in its growth and success, Nexthink added two key members to its leadership team: Eric Blum as Chief Customer Officer (CCO) and Samuele Gantner as Chief Product Officer (CPO).
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering an optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams to meet the needs of the modern digital workplace. Learn more at www.nexthink.com.
fama PR for Nexthink