The Windows Defender Management library pack gives an understanding of the Windows Defender landscape. The core points of Windows Defender are that both the Engine and Signature files are up to date and that scans are regularly running and the pack delivers this knowledge.
There are two dashboards to use. The first, Overview gives an understanding of the landscape compliance in terms of engine versions and Defender functionality enabled.
The second, Signatures and Scans ensures that the software is up to date from a antivirus signature and scanning perspective.
- 184.108.40.206 - 29 Jun 2020 - Updated "Start Windows Defender Scan" Remote Action
- 220.127.116.11 - 08 May 2020 - Fixed documentation
- 18.104.22.168 - Added new dashboards with more detail and Remote Worker breakdown
- 22.214.171.124 - 07 May 2020 - Updated "Start Windows Defender Scan" Remote Action
- 126.96.36.199 - 19 Dec 2019 - Fixed documentation
- 188.8.131.52 - Added "Set Windows Defender Scheduled Scan" Remote Action
- 184.108.40.206 - Added dashboards and metrics
- 220.127.116.11 - Added "Start Windows Defender Scan" Remote Action
- 18.104.22.168 - Initial release