Helps you plan and monitor your Windows 10 migration journey by monitoring end-user satisfaction and by being proactive rather than reactive.
This pack requires some categories contained in the Shared Categories content pack, please make sure to have it installed in your environment before installing this pack.
The Windows 10 Migration pack will help you during your migration process, from initial planning through to post-migration checks.
- Validate which business/user-critical applications are compatible with Windows 10.
- Validate which devices have sufficient hardware to be migrated to Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit versions have different hardware requirements).
- Save money by assessing if certain devices can be upgraded instead of being replaced.
- Measure the overall satisfaction of end-users with their current device (this will act as your baseline) and discover which end-users are willing to be early adopters.
- On a day-to-day basis, check which end-users are ready and when will be the best time for them to migrate.
- Be aware, at each moment in time, of your roll out status.
- Compare key performance indicators and end-user satisfaction with a before/after approach to ensure that you are not introducing issues.
- Validate that no major issues have been introduced and that your new Windows 10 environment is running smoothly.
This pack must be configured by Nexthink Professional Services or by a certified Nexthink partner to fit perfectly to your organization risks.