Analyze the current environment, plan and migrate to Windows 10.
- 184.108.40.206 - 09 Oct 2019 - Initial release
This pack requires the « Digital Experience Score » content pack, please make sure to have it installed in your environment beforehand.
This pack helps you perform the following activities:
- List applications and device models by business/user-criticality.
- List devices with insufficient hardware (Disk, RAM, CPU, graphical card, BIOS version) for Windows 10 & help to create a replacement budget.
- Monitor the migration progress and control your roll out status.
- Proactively detect employee experience degradation to keep high levels of employee productivity.
- Validate that no major issues have been introduced and that your new Windows 10 environment is running smoothly.
- Reduce migration duration by accelerating testing and validation of new Windows 10 corporate build.
- Measure the overall satisfaction of end-users with their current device (this will act as your baseline) and discover which end-users are willing to be early adopters.
- On a day-to-day basis, check which end-users are ready and when will be the best time for them to migrate.