Nexthink helps you to better manage your infrastructure in terms of health, risks and compliance of your servers.
This pack requires some categories contained in the Shared Categories content pack, please make sure to have it installed in your environment before installing this pack.
This pack helps answer questions about servers in 3 critical dimensions:
- Health: how well are the servers running, both from a machine and an infrastructure point of view?
- Risks: are there any suspicious activities detected on the servers?
- Compliance: are the servers running in accordance to policies?
The “Server Basics” pack can be configured to better match the corporate policy:
- Servers can be tagged with the keyword “yes” from the category “Security validated” if they present false-positive suspicious network behavior.
- Binaries that have been validated can be marked as safe with the keyword “yes” from the category “Security validated”.
- To set which versions of Java are not supported, the keyword “unsupported Java” from the category “Support policy” on binaries has to be modified.