This pack helps answer questions about servers in 3 critical dimensions:
- Health: how well are the servers running, both from a machine and an infrastructure point of view?
- Risks: are there any suspicious activities detected on the servers?
- Compliance: are the servers running in accordance to policies?
The "Server Basics" pack can be configured to better match the corporate policy:
- Servers can be tagged with the keyword "yes" from the category "Security validated" if they present false-positive suspicious network behavior.
- Binaries that have been validated can be marked as safe with the keyword "yes" from the category "Security validated".
- To set which versions of Java are not supported, the keyword "unsupported Java" from the category "Support policy" on binaries has to be modified.
- 184.108.40.206 - 03 Aug 2020 - Removed references to Enhance
- 220.127.116.11 - 13 Dec 2018 - Initial release