With tens of thousands of employees in the company, how well do you really know your end-user base?
Are you making assumptions about them, or are you making decisions based on facts?
The Persona Insight Library Pack allows you to define, discover, and understand various end-user segments in order to deliver superior, personalized digital employee experience, efficiently, while managing cost.
By understanding your end-user personas, you can identify technology consumption patterns, such as software usage, resource utilization,…etc. – not only do you gain better understanding of your end-user landscape, but also helps you decide the best course of action to customize and improve their experiences.
The pack provides a range of different dashboards and metrics, allowing you to visualize different personas based on traits that you can easily customize and define. You can then use this insight to:
- Prioritize business and IT processes.
- Provide hyper-targeted service delivery.
- Enhance decision-making through data-driven analysis.
The pack is a framework to discover persona patterns of your employees. You can align these actionable insights to specific business or IT projects, such as intelligent device refresh, VDI readiness assessment, software migrations and executive reporting.
Note: This pack makes use of the Digital Experience Score V2.0 or above
For best results, we recommend you work with Nexthink Professional Services to help you shape the Business outcomes you need from a Persona perspective. Contact your Nexthink account team to discuss this if wished.
- 22.214.171.124 - 20 May 2021 - Changed some score descriptions in Persona Traits score file
- 126.96.36.199 - 20 Apr 2021 - Added Job Role Category. Changed Domain Profile auto-tagging order and removed example domains.
- 188.8.131.52 - 01 Apr 2021 - Categories added
- 184.108.40.206 - 01 Apr 2021 - Initial release