OneDrive has become widely used by companies to increase the productivity of their employees. They are not only able to access their files from anywhere and any device, they also are less likely to lose work due to hardware issues.
- 18.104.22.168 - 17 Jan 2020 - Updated "Repair OneDrive" Remote Action
- 22.214.171.124 - Fixed documentation
- 126.96.36.199 - Added "Test OneDrive Files Path and Syntax" Remote Action
- 188.8.131.52 - Updated "Set OneDrive Configuration" Remote Action
- 184.108.40.206 - Added "Get OneDrive Information" Remote Action
- 220.127.116.11 - Bug fixed in "Repair OneDrive" Remote Action
- 18.104.22.168 - Initial release
This module will help you monitoring different aspects of OneDrive:
- User adoption
- Resource consumption
- Users lacking space
- Space used by users
- Users using another tool to store files online
- Information about Microsoft Office applications
- Status of OneDrive-related processes, folders and registry keys
Monitoring these different aspects will help you improve your employee productivity, by making sure that they leverage the tool correctly, and the security of your infrastructure, by detecting shadow.
In addition, this module will help you keep your OneDrive environment healthy, and mitigate possible issues by re-installation.
The operations described in this article should only be performed by a Nexthink Engineer or a Nexthink Certified Partner.
If you need help or assistance, please contact your Nexthink Certified Partner.