This Pack is all about running your Production Environment smoothly. This pack requires the Digital Experience Score content pack, please make sure to have it installed in your environment beforehand.Highlights include:
- Visualize your overall Digital Employee Experience with regards OneDrive. Are your Employees unhappy and you are not even aware of it?
- Get a birds eye view of your Production landscape: the versions, the performance, the stability, the availability – all the key metrics to enable a proactive approach to incident management around OneDrive.
- Understand how OneDrive is impacting your Network. Are your users using the correct pathways and protocols to get to OneDrive?
- Find out about Shadow IT: There are a plethora of alternative Cloud Storage solutions available. If your users are using them, you could be non-compliant.
- Ensure OneDrive is at a compliant version across your device landscape.
- Identify Users and Devices that are outside the normal expected performance levels for OneDrive.
- Ensure network links do not get saturated with OneDrive traffic risking other applications performance.
- 220.127.116.11 - 16 Mar 2021 - Enabled metrics and categories to be compatible with macOS
- 18.104.22.168 - 04 Aug 2020 - Updated to use DEX v2 and removed Enhance
- 22.214.171.124 - 25 Feb 2020 - Change Shadow Storage Metrics conditions
- 126.96.36.199 - 11 Nov 2019 - Initial release