Gain an understanding of your Teams deployment in Production, including the performance and availability, deployment status and popularity.
This pack measures gives an overall view of all systems across Production running Teams to help you get a quick status of the landscape.
The two Dashboards Target the current state of Production.
- This shows how many devices are running Teams and what percentage of the total systems that is. Also broken down by location this gives a quick view of Teams deployment across the landscape.
- Use the ‘Versions Deployed’ to know the number of different versions of Microsoft Teams deployed and this is broken down by to actual values on the right. Teams should retain to current or current minus one version so follow up any below this. Note that this also seperates the x32 and x64 versions so there is a possibility two entries with the same version may appear, the file size indicator is an additional indicator of differing versions.
- This area shows the overall stability of Teams. Use the number of crashes, freeze and devices having trouble connecting to see any immediate problems or potential issues if the clients or the service is experiencing difficulty.
- You can also see the top devices with number of crashes to help you determine those devices that are having problems.
- This shows your most active users in Teams. Use this figure as a starting point if you want to gain feedback or insight from your most active users in terms of why they find Teams so engaging. Note that these are technical measures of traffic and do not indicate the actual number of messages sent or calls made exactly.