This pack helps measure your employee satisfaction, adoption and collaboration when using Microsoft Teams. It enables you to Track what your employees like and dislike, ask them how many times per week and how much time they spend on collaboration tools, and if in the end they preferred the old way compared to the new.
User satisfaction score
- Survey your employees before the deployment to define a baseline satisfaction of the current collaboration tools. Run the same survey after Teams is installed to assess an improvement or a deterioration of the overall satisfaction.
User adoption (number of hours / week)
- Get to know how many hours per week your employees use collaboration tools. Ideally you should observe an increase once Microsoft Team is in place.
User adoption (number of times / week)
- As for the number of hours, once Microsoft Teams is in place you should observe an increase in the number of times your employees report usage of Teams vs. your old collaboration tools.
User collaboration score
- Assess your employees’ collaboration score. As for the satisfaction score, they should feel that collaboration is easier once Microsoft Teams is in place compared to their old collaboration tools.
- Read what percentage of your employees prefer Teams compared to the old collaboration tool. Investigate on the users not preferring Teams.
Call quality satisfaction - last 30 days
- Continuously monitor the satisfaction of your employees on their last audio or video call made with Microsoft Teams.
- 22.214.171.124 - 16 Apr 2019 - Initial release