Microsoft Endpoint Manager Configuration Manager (MEMCM), also known as SCCM, is the most heavily adopted Endpoint Management platform for Windows devices. Yet, IT teams still struggle to gain comprehensive visibility over the health of MEMCM clients across every device in their infrastructure.
Not only does this result in many uncompliant devices falling out of support, but it also adds unnecessary strain on support teams who face manual installations, complex root cause analysis, and needless escalations.
The "MS ConfigMgr - Client Health" Library Pack provides support teams with landscape-wide visibility over the number of agents deployed, their overall health, and any communication problems between the ConfigMgr client and the server-side infrastructure.
L1/2 Support teams can access specific dashboards to easily drill down and understand the health states of uncompliant devices and see where client installations are required. They can quickly and easily perform deeper investigations into devices that are either not responding to their management point or unable to receive deployment-related content.
Use this pack to run a healthy and compliant MEMCM/ SCCM environment and prevent unnecessary support overheads.
- 188.8.131.52 - 19 Apr 2022 - Published "Repair WMI" Remote Action
- 184.108.40.206 - Added "Repair WMI" Remote Action
- 220.127.116.11 - 08 Sep 2021 - Bugfix of version metrics
- 18.104.22.168 - 22 Jul 2021 - Added the Invoke-MEMCMClientPolicyActions remote action to the pack
- 22.214.171.124 - 24 Jun 2021 - Metrics update
- 126.96.36.199 - 21 Jun 2021 - Initial release
This Might Interest You
Monitor ISP Experience
Collect and monitor information about your workforce's (remote or in-office) Internet Service Providers (ISP).