Malware, short for malicious software, is any software used to disrupt computer operations, gather sensitive information, gain access to private computer systems, or display unwanted advertising.
- 18.104.22.168 - 13 Dec 2018 - Initial release
This pack requires some categories contained in the Shared Categories content pack, please make sure to have it installed in your environment before installing this pack.
This pack can help you to:
- Improve your overall security posture by making sure that your endpoint protection tools are installed, working and up to date.
- Identify known malware that succeeded in bypassing your network controls and other preventive systems and is not yet known to your existing antiviruses.
- Identify binaries with a suspicious behavior so that they can be analyzed by your security experts.
- Draw some conclusion on attack vectors and identify the most vulnerable systems in order to reduce your attack surface.
Find out more about Malware on Wikipedia.