This replaces the Device Performance library pack (deprecated).
This pack uses a Score which must be configured by Nexthink Professional Services or by a certified Nexthink partner.
This pack uses L2 Proactive Improvement scores, which take into consideration the following aspects of your devices, to help you to quickly spot areas of improvement and take action proactively:
- Hardware: system drive free space and disk health.
- Software: OS up-to-date, WMI and corporate browser.
- Security: antivirus and firewall
- Boot & logon: days since last reboot, logon duration and extended logon duration
- Performance: CPU and memory
- Stability: blue screens and hard reset
- Software stability: software crashes and freezes
- Infrastructure: connectivity and response time
Use this pack to monitor trends to help you follow the evolution of the performance scores and check if the overall performance is improving or regressing.
The number of devices by performance provides you a precise view of the overall experience.
- 126.96.36.199 - 07 Jul 2020 - Edited description to mention support for macOS
- 188.8.131.52 - 07 Jul 2020 - Updated score for DEX V2
- 184.108.40.206 - 24 Apr 2020 - Fixed Score
- 220.127.116.11 - 25 Feb 2020 - Initial release