Obtain information about certain files (size and path), remove unnecessary files such as temporary, cached or deleted, memory dumps and unused user profiles from devices.
- "Interactive User Cleanup" includes content removal of user temporary folder and recycle bin.
- "System Cleanup" includes cleanup of WinSxS folder, SCCM cache based on provided file age, and unused user profiles based on provided profile last use time.
- "Remove Dump Files" removes dump files and BSOD errors based on the file date creation.
- "Clear Recycle Bin" empties the user recycle bin.
- "Get File Extension Total Size" gets the list and total size of files matching specific file extensions
- "Get Old Files Size" gets the total size of files that are considered old or recent, based on a given number of days in the past
- 22.214.171.124 - 06 Mar 2020 - Fixed "Disk Cleanup" Remote Action documentation
- 126.96.36.199 - 06 Mar 2020 - Modified "Disk Cleanup" Remote Action
- 188.8.131.52 - 20 Feb 2020 - Fixed bug in "Disk Cleanup" Remote Action
- 184.108.40.206 - 27 Jan 2020 - Added "Get Old Files Size" Remote Action
- 220.127.116.11 - 19 Dec 2019 - Fixed documentation
- 18.104.22.168 - Added "Get File Extension Total Size" Remote Action
- 22.214.171.124 - Added "Clear Recycle Bin" Remote Action
- 126.96.36.199 - Initial release