Obtain information about certain files (size and path), remove unnecessary files such as temporary, cached or deleted, memory dumps and unused user profiles from devices.
- 188.8.131.52 - 19 Dec 2019 - Fixed documentation
- 184.108.40.206 - Added "Get File Extension Total Size" Remote Action
- 220.127.116.11 - Added "Clear Recycle Bin" Remote Action
- 18.104.22.168 - Initial release
- "Interactive User Cleanup" includes content removal of user temporary folder and recycle bin.
- "System Cleanup" includes cleanup of WinSxS folder, SCCM cache based on provided file age, and unused user profiles based on provided profile last use time.
- "Remove Dump Files" removes dump files and BSOD errors based on the file date creation.
- "Clear Recycle Bin" empties the user recycle bin.
- "Get File Extension Total Size" gets the list and total size of files matching specific file extensions