This pack requires some categories contained in the Shared Categories content pack, please make sure to have it installed in your environment before installing this pack.
This pack uses Scores which must be configured by Nexthink Professional Services or by a certified Nexthink partner.
This pack uses device performance scores, which take into consideration the following aspects of your devices, to help you to quickly spot areas of improvement and take action:
- Hardware: CPU, memory and disk throughput
- Network: connectivity and response time, failed web requests
- Software: crashes and freezes, number of packages and software age
- Stability: bluescreen, hard reset and WMI
- Startup: boot and logon speed
- Storage: free disk space and health
- System: Screen resolution and number of monitors
Use this pack to monitor trends to help you follow the evolution of the performance scores and check if the overall performance is improving or regressing.
The number of devices by performance provides you a precise view of the overall experience.
- 184.108.40.206 - 31 Mar 2020 - Remove digest configuration
- 220.127.116.11 - 25 Feb 2020 - Content pack deprecated
- 18.104.22.168 - Initial release