Abu Dhabi Department of Finance
The Abu Dhabi Department of Finance Implements IT Governance with Nexthink’s End-user IT AnalyticsShow details
The Abu Dhabi Department of Finance (DOF) selected Nexthink to implement IT governance. Nexthink provides real-time visibility of the DOF’s infrastructure and end-user IT analytics that accurately show how software and IT services are being consumed.
- Real-time visibility of its entire IT infrastructure and endpoints
- To receive alerts concerning non-compliant behavior and applications
- Insight into operations and security for IT governance
Advocate Health Care
Advocate Health Care improves the end-user experience at the point of care with Nexthink IT AnalyticsShow details
Advocate Health Care is the largest fully integrated health care delivery system in the state of Illinois, and recognized as one of the leading health care systems in the country. An existing LANDESK customer, Advocate Heath Care’s IT team saw a demonstration of Nexthink and realized the value end-user IT analytics could bring to the organization.
- Improve visibility of its environment and endpoints in real-time, to understand how IT services are being consumed and if SLAs are being met
- Ensure the adoption and usage of technology in the delivery of patient care, and verify the health and performance of its IT infrastructure
- Discover previously undetected security issues and proactively improve the end-user experience
With the integration of ServiceNow AMAG optimizes its Service Desk with NexthinkShow details
As a company in the field of vehicle services AMAG Automobil and Motoren AG is well positioned within Switzerland. The company sells quality vehicles and ensures their proper operation in all situations through its competent repair and spare parts service. With its leasing business, the company enables its customers to make their mobility dreams come true. AMAG’s priority is always the customer – anywhere, anytime. Both drivers, as well as AMAG’s partners have a high confidence in the quality of products and services from AMAG, as well as its professionalism and excellent, friendly service at any time.Optimization of Service Desk ticket processing using existing ServiceNow solution integrated with IT Analytics
- Optimization of Service Desk ticket processing using existing ServiceNow solution integrated with IT Analytics.
- Increase Service Desk efficiency through fault analysis based on comprehensive real-time analytics from the end-user perspective.
- Creation of visual management dashboards to easily evaluate the IT infrastructure performance of the IT infrastructure.
Banque Cantonale Neuchâteloise
Nexthink helps BCN regain control of its IT infrastructure and manage change with minimum impact to its businessShow details
Nexthink’s investigation capacities helped identify behavior that infringed the bank’s security policy and enabled corrective action to be deployed.
- Nexthink makes the installed IT base migration easier and helps rationalize software distribution,
- Proactively detects risky behavior and unknown viruses,
- Helps identify the source of performance problems.
Bunge EMEA centralizes its infrastructure and aligns IT to business priorities with NexthinkShow details
Bunge EMEA was looking for a solution that would show how IT services are being consumed, how its IT infrastructure is operating and help the IT team be more proactive.
- Nexthink provides real-time visibility of Bunge EMEA’s entire IT infrastructure from the end-user perspective,
- IT analytics provide better information to plan and manage complex migration projects,
- The support team is able to resolve recurring incidents proactively, before other end-users are impacted.
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Amiens-Picardie
Nexthink helps CHU Amiens control its IT infrastructure in real-time to ensure patient care and safetyShow details
Nexthink allows CHU Amiens to retrieve reliable information on the performance of each workstation and its interaction with the IT infrastructure. CHU Amiens can manage workstation vulnerabilities by controlling the IT infrastructure from end-to-end, ensuring security compliance.
- Strengthen IT security in from a single point of view: the end-user perspective.
- Visibility and real-time IT analytics help solve and prevent problems that could affect end-users.
- IT governance and risk management for increased productivity and efficiency.
Centre hospitalier universitaire vaudois
CHUV improves quality of patient care and safety with real-time IT analytics from NexthinkShow details
Nexthink was selected by CHUV to provide real-time visibility and IT analytics on the usage of its IT infrastructure and endpoints from the end-user perspective.
- Improve ITSM and enhance IT security to meet regulatory requirements and protect patient privacy,
- Measure quality of service delivered to end-users and ensure compliance with application SLAs for medical staff,
- Ensure availability of critical healthcare applications to all end-users at any time, no matter where they are located.
Chambre de commerce et d'industrie de région Alsace
The CCI of Alsace improves the service quality to end-users with Nexthink’s real-time IT analyticsShow details
Nexthink was selected by the CCI of Alsace to provide real-time visibility of its infrastructure and end-user IT analytics. Nexthink facilitates investigations and helps the IT team of the CCI of Alsace to detect and solve problems faster.
- Nexthink provides a global view of the CCI of Alsace’s IT infrastructure that they did not have before.
- Real-time information easily accessible from dashboards helps the CCI of Alsace to meet service agreements, internally or externally.
- IT analytics from the end-user perspective enable the CCI of Alsace to monitor the use of resources and collect performance indicators.
City of Meaux
By improving the end-user experience of municipal employees, the City of Meaux improves the quality of services delivered to the publicShow details
The City of Meaux selected the Nexthink solution to optimize the management of its IT infrastructure, to improve the end-user experience of municipal employees, and enable the efficient renewal of workstations, depending on actual hardware usage by the various departments.
- Improve working conditions of municipal end-user employees
- Verify and ensure compliance with IT security policies
- Improve end-user support through a detailed analysis of workstation performance
- Ensure the proper functioning of all IT tools and their compliance with legal and budgetary requirements
- Guarantee quality of end-user experience during application upgrades and OS migrations
Dar Al-Handasah Builds Better IT Visibility with End-User AnalyticsShow details
Dar Al-Handasah, an international multidisciplinary consulting organization, selected Nexthink IT analytics for real-time visibility of its environment. Nexthink IT analytics will help Dar Al-Handasah implement standardization, strengthen security and compliance and make better business decisions with accurate data.
- Visibility from the end-user perspective to understand application and service usage
- Security alerts for unusual IT activity, monitoring for vulnerabilities and detecting unapproved versions of software on end-user endpoints
- Standardization of the IT environment and cost optimization
Département de l’Aisne
The General Council of the Aisne enhances IT security with Nexthink's end-user IT analyticsShow details
Nexthink was selected by the General Council of the Aisne to enhance IT security through improved visibility and real-time analytics of the IT infrastructure from the end-user perspective. The General Council leverages Nexthink reports and dashboards to ensure that the IT environment provides the best possible experience to end-users.
- Improve visibility to manage and enhance IT security
- Identify and resolve problems faster
- Ensure that the IT environment provides the best possible experience to end-users
Etablissement Français du Sang
The EFS Alsace improves the quality of service delivered to business end-users through Nexthink End-user IT AnalyticsShow details
As part of a project to streamline IT tools, the EFS Alsace was looking for a solution capable of providing complete visibility of its entire IT infrastructure in real-time, to ensure an optimal quality of service for end-users.
- Ensure the quality of service rendered to business end-users
- Improve the performance of all end-user environments
- Verify workstation compliance
- Manage transformation projects on time and on budget
- Optimize infrastructure costs
Automation technology specialist Festo improves performance, service levels and end-user satisfactionShow details
The server signals are green and the network does not report any faults, yet the end-user on the other side of the globe is experiencing major issues. By understanding their infrastructure from the end-user perspective, Festo, a leading provider of automation technology, seeks complete transparency even in the most remote corners of its global IT network to improve performance, service levels and satisfaction.
- Efficient Ticket Management in real-time
- Measurement of IT Services performance globally, in real-time and from the end-user perspective
- Change from a reactive to a proactive model, optimization of end-user satisfaction with minimal efforts
Fire and Rescue Service of the Department of the Rhone and the city of Lyon (SDMIS)
Nexthink visibility and End-user IT Analytics enable the SDMIS to optimize IT operations and the service provided to the populationShow details
Nexthink was selected by the the Fire and Rescue Service of the Department of the Rhone and the city of Lyon (SDMIS) to provide complete and real-time visibility of its IT activity from the end-user perspective. The SDMIS uses Nexthink to improve IT operations and manage transformation projects.
- Complete and real-time visibility of the IT infrastructure and activity from the end-user perspective
- Easily detect and resolve problems faster
- Successfully manage and keep IT transformation projects on track
Nexthink end-user IT analytics helps flynas deliver first class IT operations and supportShow details
flynas is a Saudi Arabian airline based in Riyadh. A subsidiary of National Air Services (NAS Holding), flynas’ challenges include delivering passengers the service experience they are looking for, while continually improving business processes and differentiating from other airlines. flynas selected Nexthink to improve the visibility of its infrastructure and endpoints, in order to streamline its IT operations and support.
- Nexthink provides flynas real-time visibility and IT analytics of its entire infrastructure from the end-user perspective,
- flynas can now detect and solve problems faster to ensure its end-users can respond quickly to diverse customer expectations at all times, while limiting workstation downtime or critical service interruptions that could affect passengers,
- IT analytics enable flynas’ IT team to better understand application usage and the actual needs of end-users in disparate locations
GASCO—National Gas & Industrialization Co.
Nexthink End-user IT Analytics Help GASCO to Achieve IT GovernanceShow details
In order to ensure the best level of service and meet industry standards for technical quality, safety and security, GASCO needed a solution to provide visibility of its entire IT infrastructure and endpoints. Nexthink’s real-time analytics of all executions and all network connections and the corresponding visualization in the form of dashboards and reporting, provides new visibility and insight to enable GASCO to discover the weak points in its infrastructure.
- Maintain complex, continuously evolving infrastructure to serve diverse end-user population, with a limited number of IT staff
- Solve recurring incidents proactively, before other endusers experiencing the same issue are impacted
- Continuously measure the health of its environment to ensure IT governance
Genève Aéroport improves end-user support and services to passengers with Nexthink’s IT AnalyticsShow details
Genève Aéroport selected Nexthink to provide real-time visibility and IT analytics of the IT infrastructure from the end-user perspective. Nexthink facilitates investigations and helps detect and solve problems faster. Nexthink dashboards show the cause of problems, whether from workstations, servers or the network.
- Improve end-user support
- Verify the performance of workstations
- Strengthen secutity measures, while maintaning the existing infrastructure
3SI Group improves end-user satisfaction and productivity with the help of Nexthink real-time IT analyticsShow details
Nexthink allows 3SI Group to oversee the quality of service
delivered from a unique perspective: the end-user.
- Real-time monitoring of the evolution and development of the Group’s IT services and infrastructure,
- Significant improvement in end-user productivity,
- A better service delivered to end-users.
Gulftainer secures its IT infrastructure and endpoints with Nexthink’s end-user IT AnalyticsShow details
Gulftainer selected Nexthink to deliver real-time IT analytics from the end-user perspective. Nexthink allows Gulftainer to have complete visibility of its IT environment and detect anomalies in real-time, helping the IT team continuously monitor workstation compliance and ensure alignment with Gulftainer’s IT requirements.
- Real-time visibility of its entire IT infrastructure and endpoints
- Standardization of hardware and software in its IT environment
- Improve IT security posture and implement IT governance
Hill International selects Nexthink Enduser IT Analytics to better support its global businessShow details
Hill International is involved in projects around the globe and its activity is non-stop. Hill International’s IT team is faced with the challenge of providing software, services, and support to a highly diverse population of end-users that are geographically dispersed. Nexthink was selected by Hill International to provide continuous realtime visibility and end-user IT analytics for its entire IT infrastructure and endpoints. Nexthink gives the IT team unique visibility that includes the end-user, the device, the network, and the datacenter in order to detect and address issues before the business is severely impacted.
- Visibility of end-user endpoints and entire IT infrastructure across large geographical footprint
- Practively detect and address issues before the business is severely impacted
- Monitor IT services and improve levels of service for end-users to better support the business
Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC)
Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC)Show details
HFDC selected Nexthink IT analytics to ensure end-user performance, implement standardization in its environment and strengthen security and compliance.
- Real-time visualization of the health of desktops, observe problems and end-user experience trends with advanced analytics
- Accurate and actionable data to quickly identify causes and resolve issues
- Ensure standardization, performance, security and compliance
IKK Group ensures the highest standards of IT operations and support with Nexthink’s end-user IT analyticsShow details
The IKK Group selected Nexthink to provide IT Operations Analytics for its entire infrastructure and endpoints from the end-user perspective. Nexthink allows the IKK Group to retrieve reliable information on the performance of each workstation and its interaction with the IT infrastructure, giving early warning of impending issues and the ability to discover bottlenecks and proactively take action before end-users are impacted.
- Ensure performance and efficiency
- Improve visibility, easily detect issues and misconfigurations
- Identify patterns in its IT environment with real-time IT Analytics
The Innothera group strengthens traceability and security of its information system through Nexthink’s End-user IT AnalyticsShow details
The Innothera group uses the Nexthink platform for mapping all of its IT services, their usage patterns and how the information system inter-operates with the end-users. Nexthink provides full business visibility of workstations to allow IT to proactively solve problems and detect events that are not compliant with internal security policies.
- Adjust the responsiveness of IT to meet the rigorous requirements for the pharmaceutical industry
- Ensure traceability throughout all stages of the production and distribution chain
- Constantly adapt to the constraints and uncertainties of production and sales, while allowing accurate monitoring of the activity
- Provide tools and advanced IT services to a thousand end-users
- Maintain daily performance, high availability and reliability
Jumeirah Group enhances IT infrastructure and endpoint security with end-user IT AnalyticsShow details
Jumeirah Group was looking for a solution to monitor its IT infrastructure and strengthen security measures against threats, without compromising the level of service delivered to its customers. Nexthink was selected to provide real- time visibility of Jumeirah Group’s infrastructure and end-user IT analytics that accurately show how software and IT services are being consumed.
- IT governance and regulatory compliance.
- Visibility of IT infrastructure to strengthen security measures against threats.
- Ensure the highest level of service to guests, while respecting confidentiality of personal and financial data.
Ministry of Economy and Commerce - Qatar
The Ministry of Economy and Commerce Strengthens Security and Compliance with IT AnalyticsShow details
MEC selected Nexthink to improve visibility across its entire IT infrastructure in realtime, all the time. With Nexthink’s patented self-learning and detection of abnormal behavior, MEC can enhance security threat detection and compliance on its end-user endpoints, the most vulnerable link in the IT chain.
- Continuously monitoring the IT environment to safeguard critical information infrastructure and ensure compliance
- Supporting connected and mobile end-users, while complying with strict government and international regulations
- Strengthening security posture through real-time threat detection, vulnerability reporting and improved incident response
Ministry of Health – United Arab Emirates
The Ministry of Health Implements Standardization and IT Governance with End-user IT AnalyticsShow details
The Ministry of Health selected the Nexthink end-user IT analytics solution to improve visibility of the IT services used in their environment (endpoints, software, and printers) and to understand how the infrastructure is operating in real-time, from the end-user perspective.
- Visibility of the entire IT infrastructure and end-user endpoints in a centralized manner
- Verify proper functioning of IT systems and delivery of service
- Standardize IT environment, improve efficiency and reduce costs
Nordnet Invests in Real-Time Analytics to Evolve End-User SupportShow details
Nordnet selected Nexthink to deliver reliable IT analytics in real-time, from the enduser perspective. The solution is a good fit to empower proactive rather than reactive IT support within the organisation.
- Need for a robust and agile solution that could deliver reliable IT analytics in real-time
- To ensure IT staff have access to critical end-user data on demand and keep critical information secure
- To empower proactive rather than reactive IT support
Onet modernizes its IT infrastructure with Nexthink’s end-user IT analyticsShow details
Onet selected Nexthink to provide a cartography of its IT infrastructure from end-to-end. Nexthink provides instant and complete visibility of the use of all workstations and documents their interactions with networks, servers, printers and the Internet. This essential information, unique and in real-time, helps Onet solve problems of unavailability or performance degradations to improve end-user productivity.
- Improve end-user productivity
- Need for real-time visibility of IT infrastructure and end-user IT analytics
- Ensure successful IT transformation projects
Pompiers de Paris
Nexthink helps the BSPP respond to emergencies more proactivelyShow details
The BSPP selected Nexthink to ensure the proper functioning of its IT infrastructure and the delivery of high quality services to citizens.
- Visibility of IT infrastructure from the end-user perspective,
- Improve resolution time and prevent the spread of incidents,
- Respond to emergencies more proactively.
Port de Marseille Fos
The Port of Marseille Fos secures its IT infrastructure through Nexthink’s real-time IT analyticsShow details
The Port of Marseille Fos selected Nexthink to enhance the security of its IT infrastructure and ensure end-user productivity. Nexthink provides visibility and real-time IT analytics that allow the Port to retrieve reliable information on the performance of each workstation and its interaction with the IT infrastructure.
- Enhance IT security and ensure end-user productivity
- Control the IT infrastructure from end-to-end
- Detect anomalies in real-time and continuously monitor workstation compliance
Princeton HealthCare System
Princeton HealthCare System improves delivery of services to end-users and patients with End-User IT AnalyticsShow details
Princeton HealthCare System selected Nexthink to provide real-time visibility and IT analytics on the usage of its IT infrastructure from the end-user perspective, in order to ensure its end-user endpoints are healthy and properly equipped. Nexthink enables Princeton HealthCare System to verify the availability of high quality services that patients have come to expect.
- To improve delivery of service to the organization without increasing staff
- Visibility of IT infrastructure to ensure end-user endpoints are healthy and properly equipped and to verify the availability of high quality services to patients
- Improve ticketing system with IT Analytics that provide end-user context in real-time as well as historical data
Protectas improves IT transformation projects with Nexthink’s End-user IT AnalyticsShow details
Protectas SA, headquartered in Lausanne Switzerland, belongs to the Swedish Securitas AB, the knowledge leader in integrated security solutions. Protectas selected Nexthink to provide real-time visibility of its infrastructure and endpoints from the end-user perspective.
- End-user IT analytics provide accurate information to avoid costly assumptions and mistakes, and help identify and resolve issues early to keep IT projects on track.
- Identify which applications and end-users are experiencing issues and manage change with minimum impact to the business.
- The end-user perspective is used to compare and validate IT service levels from before and after the project, and the IT team can report with confidence that the project’s missions have been accomplished.
Retraites Populaires improves the management of its IT assets through Nexthink’s real-time IT analyticsShow details
Retraites Populaires wanted to have visibility of its IT infrastructure from end-to-end, to measure the quality of service provided, understand the experience of end-users and provide proactive support. Retraites Populaires selected Nexthink to monitor and control the usage of its IT infrastructure. The Nexthink solution was implemented by Bechtle Suisse Romande, an IT infrastructure solutions partner.
- Obtain an end-to-end visibility of IT infrastructure
- Identify and reduce the number of applications used, improve productivity and control costs
- Respond to incidents in real-time and make the right decisions based on factual data
Nexthink End-User IT Analytics enrich Riyad Bank’s IT operations and supportShow details
Thanks to Nexthink, Riyad Bank now has the ability to identify problems quickly and easily enabling support teams to provide faster, lower-cost support while improving end-user satisfaction.
- Real-time visibility into its entire IT environment from the end-user perspective,
- 360° view of desktops and infrastructure 24 hours a day,
- Faster troubleshooting and response time improves end-user and customer satisfaction.
SAIB Bank selects Nexthink End-user IT Analytics for real-time visibility of the IT infrastructure and endpoints and to improve security measures.Show details
SAIB (Société Arabe Internationale de Banque) Bank in Egypt selected Nexthink End-user IT Analytics to optimize its IT infrastructure. Banks must adhere to strict industry regulations and require robust technologies in order to protect sensitive customer and corporate data, and to maintain 24×7 continuity of operations with global markets and partners. Nexthink provides SAIB Bank’s IT team complete visibility of its IT infrastructure and endpoints. Nexthink’s real-time reports and dashboards help SAIB Bank verify end-users’ quality of service, the proper functioning of IT systems and ensure the delivery of high quality services to both end-users and customers.
In addition, Nexthink End-user IT Analytics help SAIB Bank enforce security and compliance policies and immediately detect any abnormal behavior that could impact the services delivered to customers.
Saudi Electricity Company
Saudi Electricity Company improves IT operations with end-user IT analyticsShow details
SEC is faced with the challenge of supporting a large number of end-users in disparate locations throughout the Kingdom. SEC selected Nexthink to compliment its configuration management, problem management, incident management, and SEC’s ITIL vision.
- Nexthink enables SEC to improve efficiency in solving issues and accurately measure the quality of service delivered to end-users,
- SEC now has a more proactive approach to IT operations and support, without jeopardizing service quality and end-user performance,
Nexthink helps SEC implement its IT vision, through utilizing and leveraging its existing technology investments, and ensuring that every endpoint device meets strict compliance standards with the latest software versions, IT updates and patches.
Gaining visibility into the experiences and issues of Securitas France usersShow details
Securitas, a world leader in security services and surveillance, needed to move to more modern and reliable IT services. In an obviously security-conscious business, assessing the vulnerability of workstations was of prime importance as well as gaining better visibility into application flows to and from the end-user. Securitas France needed a simple, pragmatic, scalable, and evolving solution without taxing a very cost-conscious IT organization.
Skipton Building Society
Skipton Building Society Invests in Real-time Operational Visibility for Long-Term SuccessShow details
Skipton Building Society selected Nexthink End-user IT Analytics to visualise its IT infrastructure in real-time. Nexthink helps Skipton to improve IT service response and empower continued security, flexibility and profitability.
- Ensuring both IT assets and services are highly available and secure
- Real-time visibility of enduser behaviour, application performance and resource consumption across the entire organisation
- Improve IT service response and end-user experience
Smals Improves IT Projects and Operations with Nexthink’s End-user IT AnalyticsShow details
Evaluating how end-user IT analytics could improve workplace transformation, Smals used Nexthink for one of its Windows migration projects. Nexthink was invaluable in the planning and delivery of the project, and more importantly, measuring its success in terms of end-user experience. Excited about the actionable insight that IT analytics delivered during the migration project, Smals extended the use of Nexthink in order to improve its daily operations, boost end-user productivity and make IT more efficient and effective.
- Visibility of IT infrastructure and endpoints
- Ensure efficient service delivery, improve asset management and control costs
- Standardize IT environment and monitor end-user workstations in real-time
University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust selects Nexthink for greater intelligence on IT infrastructureShow details
Nexthink’s end-user IT Analytics helps deliver tactical and strategic benefits to UCLH in the first year. UCLH was looking for greater intelligence on the performance and utilisation of IT assets across its managed technical estate to help improve efficiency and plan for longer term strategic investments. In its first year, Nexthink has helped the ICT department become more proactive in its approach to the management of incidents, security, rationalisation of the estate, and enabled it to become a more intelligent customer.
Umm Al-Qura University
UQU supports educational services through improved IT operations and supportShow details
To improve the delivery of educational services and better meet users’ needs, UQU wanted real-time visibility into how its endpoints are performing and how end-users are connecting to and accessing critical services.
- Visibility and end-user IT analytics to improve IT operations and support,
- Help ensure compliance and enforce security policies,
- Delivery of the best educational services to end-users at any time, in any location.
Unfallkasse Hessen improves the overall quality of service with NexthinkShow details
The goal of the UKH IT Team was to reach 100% employee satisfaction. To meet this goal, they leveraged Nexthink to provide the following capabilities:
- Access to a combination of monitoring, analytics and visualization, anytime, in real-time from the end-user’s perspective.
- Visualize data using real-time reports and dashboards, allowing for problems to be easily observed and analyzed in terms of frequency and time.
- Enable fast and effective searching to find network errors based on current information, allowing problems to be resolved before they get noticed by the end-users.
University of Derby
The University of Derby Leverages End-User Context to Provide Leading- Edge IT ServicesShow details
The University of Derby selected Nexthink to uncover critical data relationships and enhance the learning experience. Nexthink endpoint and end-user IT analytics drives both current success and helps the University prepare for future service innovations.
- Enhance the learning experience through a robust and scalable IT infrastructure to support learning empowered technology and manage future growth
- Need to uncover critical data relationships and provide essential end-user context when making strategic business decisions
- Efficiently support students and staff by quickly accessing relevant contextual endpoint and enduser data
Zahid Tractor and Heavy Machinery improves its IT strategy, helpdesk and support with NexthinkShow details
Zahid selected Nexthink to provide real-time monitoring and analytics for its IT infrastructure and endpoints from the end-user perspective.
- Easily identify patterns and detect misconfigurations, giving IT operations early warning of impending issues,
- Able to take action and proactively fix issues before more end-users are impacted,
- IT is no longer seen as an impediment to achieving the business objectives.
Zamil Industrial Enhances IT Operations and Support with Nexthink End-user IT AnalyticsShow details
Zamil Industrial is a market leader of both innovative design and engineering solutions for the construction industry. Zamil Industrial selected Nexthink as a way to gain critical end-user insight. With real-time visibility and actionable IT analytics, Nexthink enables the IT team to proactively track emerging issues and ensure critical updates are applied across the corporate infrastructure.
- Evolve corporate IT from response-driven service tickets to proactive event and application management
- Visibility of the health and performance of the infrastructure, critical applications and IT services from the end-user perspective
- Verify antivirus and software updates, and strengthen security and compliance efforts with alerts for unauthorized applications or non-compliant activities