Today I’m very excited to announce our plans and the schedule for The Nexthink Experience Tour ’18. The Experience Tour is a global event celebrating the digital employee experience industry and is recognized as the largest gathering of digital employee experience management professionals in the world. It is truly an event series that cannot be missed.
This year we will make stops in five cities across the globe and each one will be headlined by world-renowned leaders in digital experience management. For example, our New York event will feature Keith Blizard, VP End User & Public Cloud Services from Johnson & Johnson who will discuss the role of IT in building a culture of engagement and productivity and provide best practices and advice on how to leverage digital employee experience management to drive a proactive IT support model.
This year’s events, which are expected to draw hundreds of digital employee experience management professionals from the world’s most innovative organizations, will take place in following locations:
- New York – 23 October 2018
- Frankfurt – 7 November 2018
- Lausanne – 19 November 2018
- Paris – 22 November 2018
- London – 28 November 2018
We have packed the one-day events full of incredible opportunities for attendees that include:
- Hearing keynotes from Nexthink executives, including CEO Pedro Bados and Chief Product Officer Samuele Gantner, on how to transform the digital workplace
- Hearing Forrester Principal Analyst and expert, Sam Stern, speak at Experience NYC on “Getting the Job Done in 2019: IT’s Success Relies on Employee Success”
- Understanding how to drive greater value from Nexthink with hands-on master classes, led by Nexthink experts
- Getting first-hand insights on sessions led by some of Nexthink’s most innovative customers including: SEGA, Cox, Express Scripts, Advocate Aurora Health, Glencore, Etat de Fribourg/SITel, Groupe Safran, and E.ON
- Networking with peers and Nexthink solution experts
Digital employee experience management is truly the critical ingredient when it comes to succeeding in the most important business objectives today. From digital transformation to the skills gap; digital employee experience management is critical to business-wide success and our Experience Tour ’18 will provide actionable insights and information that you can put to work at your own organization right away.
If you would like to meet, learn, share ideas and network with the largest collection of digital employee experience management professionals in the world we would love to have you. All you have to do is register for any of the events at www.nexthink.com/experience/. We hope to see you soon!