Our mission is to make digital workplaces much more productive and agile. To meet modern and dynamic enterprise requirements, IT teams must have the ability to not only quickly resolve call-center incidents, but to also proactively prevent them from occurring in the first place. With Nexthink Act, IT teams are seeing the number of incidents decline dramatically while end users benefit from an optimized digital workplace where they can be most productive.
New Platform Brings Together Real-Time Endpoint Analytics, End-User Feedback and Endpoint Remediation in One Solution
Discover The Most Advanced End-user Management Platform On The Market.
With this release, Nexthink is now the most advanced platform to date, which for the first time brings endpoint analytics, end-user feedback and endpoint remediation together in one comprehensive solution. With the addition of automation capabilities, Nexthink Act, enables businesses to not only gain visibility and insights into issues affecting endpoint devices, but also to automatically act on and resolve them – immediately or before they occur.
Nexthink Act closes the loop for IT teams looking to offer employees fast, flexible, innovative and secure services while continuously optimizing digital experience in the workplace.
Discover, Engage, Act, Enhance and Integrate From One Single Platform.
- Nexthink Analytics: To collect, analyze and visualize all information from endpoints in real time.
- Nexthink Act: To take action on endpoints to improve the user experience and resolve security issues in seconds.
- Nexthink Engage: To engage in conversations with users when they are experiencing a situation, to gather unique contextual interaction and feedback and send targeted notifications in real time.
- Nexthink Integrate: To take advantage of certified pre-built integrations with all
the most popular tools in the IT ecosystem.
- Nexthink Enhance: To enhance analytics by comparing discovered data with cloud-based intelligence.
With Nexthink Act, Automate Remediation Across All Endpoints With Full Flexibility.
Nexthink Act Key Features Include:
- Assisted Service: Enabling support agents and operations teams to remediate problems quickly by pin-pointing the problem across the entire endpoint population, assessing the impact and taking actions with one click during a troubleshooting session.
- Self-Help: Delivering proactivity by identifying and bringing issues to the attention of users and enabling them to take action to remediate.
- Self-Healing: Ensuring that the desired state of computing is continuously maintained by fully automating and resolving problems, in real time, without user impact.
- On-Demand Analytics: Offering flexible and highly scalable custom, personalized data collection at the endpoint, instead of from a fixed set of metrics.